- Mr. Isaac Sears, of Salt Lake was in town Monday.
- President John Morgan was up from the capital yesterday.
- Judge Phillips and party started on their deer-huntlng trip last Monday morning.
- Wessels & Co. have just opened their new store with an elegant line of dry goods, millinery and notions. They will make a specialty of dress-making.
- Farmers are beginning to complain of the continuous dry weather, and it is feared that unless a storm comes soon, there will be a general failure of the grain crop on the range next year.
- On going to the stables about daylight this morning, Mr. Levi Taylor was surprisedI to find that two of his horses were missing. He immediately commenced searching or them, but up till noon had found no trace of the missing animals.
- The Johnson Brothers, of Springville, gave an entertainment to a large audience in the meeting house last Sunday morning. They have organized a class with about sixty members here, and have been giving lessons almost every night during the week. M. Kaysville, Nov. 22.
Yesterday’s Proceedings of the Stake Conference. A Horse Thief Caught--Death of Mrs. Barton--Columbian Club Exercises—Notes on the side. The unpropitious weather of yesterday...