- The weather is quite frosty.
- This has been a very dismal, stormy week.
- Mr. James Underwood, of Salt Lake, was up on business last Tuesday.
- We notice that R. W. Barnes has “hung out his shingle” as agent of the Fireman’s Fund Insurance company, of San Francisco, Cal.
- We are informed that Mr. William R. Jamieson intends soon to open a gent’s furnishing goods store at his premises on Main street. We welcome all such evidences of the growth of our city.
- Mr. and Mrs. George Layton, the young couple who had the connubial knot tied at the fair last Thursday afternoon, were tendered a hearty reception on their arrival home that night. We join their friends in wishing them a prosperous journey through life.
- The People’s party campaign club meets next Thursday at 7:30 p.m. All friends of the party are invited to be present and aid by their example and influence in awakening in the minds of the registered voters a greater interest in political matters, so that Kaysville precinct may poll a full vote in favor of John T. Caine at the November election. M. KAYSVILLE, October 13.
Yesterday’s Proceedings of the Stake Conference. A Horse Thief Caught--Death of Mrs. Barton--Columbian Club Exercises—Notes on the side. The unpropitious weather of yesterday...