Located at 1 North Main, Kaysville, Utah
Barnes Bank’s first building was built in 1870. The Co-op (co-operative) is on the left and the bank is the little white building on the right. This building was replaced by the KCMI and later by the Barnes Bank Block building. In 1891, Barnes Bank opened on the corner of Main Street and Locust (Center) Street. It was successful from the start, including the difficult depression years.
Photo courtesy of Layton Heritage Museum.